I have been a pathetic blogger lately. I can't even remember the last time I posted. This whole coaching and teaching thing is kicking my butt!
I went to a cookie exchange today and the host had us play a bunch of really fun Minute To Win It Games and I think they would be great to play with the kids this week. The week before Christmas break is always a struggle to get though, so maybe these games will help! I wish I had pictures of us girls completing these games because it was hilarious!
1. Christmas Ball: use a gift box to fan a Christmas ball ornament onto a piece of wrapping paper.
2. Snowball Toss: throw marshmallows through a wreath and into a bucket.
3. Jingle in the Trunk: attach a tissue box to a belt. Strap the belt around your waste. Put 12 ping pong balls in the tissue box and shake your body to get the ping pong balls out of the box. (This was hilarious to watch!)
4. Face the Gingerbread Man: put a gingerbread cookie on your forehead and try to move it to your mouth without using your hands.
5. Christmas Nutstacker: build a tower with 8 hexagonal nuts
6. Do you hear what I hear? Fill 6 different gift boxes with a different amount of jingle bells. Shake the boxes to put the boxes in order with the least amount of bells to the most amount of bells.
These ideas all came from Laughter and Love. My friend typed up all of the directions, so if you are interested in a copy leave a comment with your email and I'll send you a copy!