Image Map

Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Made It-June 8

I am so excited to be on summer vacation! I just got back from a week at Panama City and now I'm ready to start tackling my to-do list! I did get one thing done recently that I want to share with you all, so I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolic's Monday Made It linky. 


I have had this long blank wall in my kitchen for a while now and finally decided what to do with it! I turned it into a little bar area!


You can't see it very well, but my boyfriend went to a flea market and found some Life Magazines from the 50's and an old bartender's guide book that added the perfect touch to the bar :) 

3 comments:

  1. That is super cute....and your home is gorgeous! :)

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! I love how that looks! Great job! I love summer because of "jobs" we can do like this! Thanks for stopping by Cooking for Success! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete