Image Map

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Stitch Fix Review #??

I'm at the point where I've lost track of how many Stitch Fix boxes I've actually received. For my latest box I requested some flannel. Check out what I got!





I ended up only keeping the lace top and I love it! I think it's a top that I will wear all the time. I thought the shoes were cute, but just too big. I had a pair of green corduroy pants in 3rd grade, so I just wasn't feeling those. I asked for flannel and I loved the shirt, but I already have one that's identical in color. All in all, I was still very pleased with my box!
What did you get in your fall Stitch Fix box??

If you are thinking about checking out Stitch Fix for the first time, I would love for you to use my referral link below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment