Image Map

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fall STEM Challenge

During the beginning of the school year TpT sale, I purchased Lisa Taylor Teaching the Stars
STEM Challenges for the Year Bundle. It is full of fun challenges for each month. 

STEM Challenges For the Whole Year Bundle

I finally got the chance try one out this week and it was a huge success!  We did one of the Halloween challenges where students had to use given materials to create a spider web that could hold "insects". My students worked in pairs to build their "spider web" and when they were done, each group took turns tossing plastic insects into the web. 
Take a look at some of the completed webs!



My class loved this challenge and they worked together with partners better than ever before! I can't wait to try another STEM challenge. 

If you are looking for some great STEM options, check out  this bundle!


No comments:

Post a Comment