Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2020

Stitch Fix $100 credit

I just received my "back to school" Stitch Fix. I needed something to get me excited about going back with all of the uncertainties at this point! I have a special offer too, if you are  new to Stitch Fix. For the next 48 hours, anyone new to Stitch Fix can get a $100 credit off of their first box of clothes! Look for the link below. 

Take a look at the items I received. I love them all! I purchased the whole box, so with the 25% discount the grand total was $160. Not bad for 5 items. 


Tempesta Lace Detail Tank

Abrienne Split Neck Cap Sleeve Knit Top

Earnest Swing Knit Top

Fia Cuffed Cropped Trouser

This year with everything going on we were told we can wear jeans everyday! I'm all about comfy and casual, so these tops will be perfect to wear to school. Has your dress code changed this year? I've heard some schools allowing teachers to wear scrubs....curious what other districts are doing! 

Use this link if you are signing up for Stitch Fix for the first time and want $100 credit. It is only valid for the next 48 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment