Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Government I Have, Who Has

This is the first year that the 4th grade is teaching government at my school. I'm not sure why we haven't taught it in the past, but we were told we need to add it to the curriculm this year. Let me just say I'm not too excited about teaching it. I think the government is hard for 4th grade. Luckily,  I have found some good resources on TPT to get me through it! Ashleigh created an awesome packet full of very helpful activities that I purchased and can't wait to use. Check it out, I highly recommend it! And...I created an I have, who has government game of course, since my students beg to play them! What activities do you use to make the government a little easier to understand? I would love any suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment