Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Activities/Crafts!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have spent majority of the morning searching for Christmas activities, so I thought I would share some of the activities that I found with all of you!

1. Santa's Stuck Writing Craftvity. I found this super cute writing activity on All Student's Can Shine's blog. It is geared toward younger students but I am going to adapt it towards my 4th graders. We have working on  how to use dialogue in our writing so here is the perfect opportunity to use it in an actual writing piece! Click on the picture below to check it out it is a freebie!!

2. Christmas Wreath Craft: Click on the picture below for directions on how to make a cute Christmas wreath!
 
3. Snow Globe Craft: What the Teacher Wants has a fun snow globe craft on her blog.
 



4. Paper Plate Christmas Tree Garland: Love this!!

5. Reindeer Card Using a Peanut Shell!

What Christmas crafts/activities do you do?? I would love some ideas for parent gifts!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm nominating your blog for a Liebster Award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out!
    http://fifthinthemiddle.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the award above. I too teach 4 th grade! I'm your newest follower! I Look forward to your ideas.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete