Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Made It November!

I can't believe it's already November, but you know what that means...time to link up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!

So the first and most exciting thing I made just  so happens to be the one thing I can't figure out how to put a picture up of...go figure! Oh well...I'll just tell you about it. We are starting to work on the regions of the U.S. and learning the states and capitals so I made a Smart Notebook presentation for each of the regions that quizzes the students on the location of each of the states and then on the state's capital. I was fortunate enough to get a set of Smart response remotes and it works perfectly with those, or you can just put it up on the Smartboard as a whole class review! You can check it out at my TPT store if you're interested...the Southwest region is a freebie!

Item number 2 that I made is a set of homophone task cards! There is a set of homophones at the top and two sentences that students must figure out which word goes with which sentence! Quick, easy review that could be used as a center, during word work time, or as a scoot activity!


Item number 3 is Thanksgiving/Fall themed math task cards. Common Core is hugggge on problem solving, so I made some story problem task cards for the month.


I had big plans to make some cute fall wreath for my front door... but that was a flop! Maybe next month I'll have one for winter....probably not though :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, these are really great and creative. I also love your blog design and am linked up too! I forwarded your tpt link to the fourth grade teachers at my school- they'll love your stuff.
    Your new follower,
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby


    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy:) All your projects look great;) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects look great! I am your newest follower--I would love to have you drop by and visit! I do have fourth grade ideas on my blog!

    ReplyDelete