Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Educents Back to School Sale Last Day!

I told myself I was NOT going to spend a lot this year on school stuff and then I got the Educents back to school sale email.


I bought the Math Bundle for Grades 3-5. It is FULL of awesome math activities! I broke down and ordered a color printer so I can't wait to start printing all my new goodies! This math bundle has 10 different math activities for only $10.99! That's a savings of 69%. I couldn't pass it up! Some of the topics covered in this bundle are fractions, multiplication, prime and composite numbers, line plots, decimals, and more!

Grades 3-5 Math Curriculum Activities

I'm also debating buying the Full Year Curriculum Bundle for 3rd and 4th grade. It looks like it is full of some great activities too! Has anyone purchased this one? I need talked into it since it is a little more expensive!

Full Year Curriculum Bundle for 3rd and 4th Grade

These are just a couple of the bundles that are available right now at a huge discount so head on over and see what you can pick up! Today is the last day for the big sale!

P.S. For those of you that signed up to be a part of my upcoming giveaway...thank you, thank you! I'm going to hold off on that for a while though because there are sooooo many back to school giveaways going on right now. Once things settle down a little I will get it going though! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment