Image Map

Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made It and Flash Freebie!


This is my last full week of Summer Break :( I am hoping to get lots done this week though! I want to share just a couple of things I did last week so I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics Monday Made It!


First up is a vase that I spiced up. I don't know about you but I seem to keep all of the flower vases I receive and they all look the exact same. So I decided to try and spice one up! I just painted it with acrylic paint and then modge-podged over it so that water wouldn't take the paint off. Then I put modge-podge around the bottom and shook on some glitter! Now I have a cute vase to put on my desk to display the flowers that my students will have to bring me :)



Next up I made some Government Task Cards. As with all of my new products, they will be free in my store for the next hour or so! If you do download them, I would appreciate it if you left me some TpT back if you like them!



Link up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics to show off what you have been creating!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the vase! I have about a billion hiding under my sink at school. I need to get crafty with them! XO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete