Image Map

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Fun!

I want to share some of the fun Thanksgiving activities my students did this year. Maybe you can add these to your TpT wishlist and use them next year!

This year we only had school Monday and Tuesday of Thanksgiving week. I knew I didn't want to start anything new, but I wanted to do some fun, yet meaningful Thanksgiving themed activities. So, I purchased Deb Hanson's November Craftivity Bundle. 

November Craftivity BUNDLE (Main Idea, Fact & Opinion, Syn

It has four different craftivities in it. A main idea, fact and opinion, synonyms, and book report actitvity. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase the set until last week, so we were only able to do two of the activities this year. Next year I will plan a little better so we are able to do all of them! Here are some pictures of the Thanksgiving Main Idea Turkey Craftivity and the Scarecrow Fact and Opinion Craftivity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment