Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Veteran's Day Decorations

Our school puts on an awesome Veteran's Day breakfast and assembly each year. The students do a great job of decorating the hallways for the Veterans. This year I struggled to come up with a decoration to have the students make until I came across a post by Upper Elementary Snapshots. As soon as I saw the post, I had my students get to work! Here is a picture from Kelly's 4th grade class. 


When I showed my students the example, they couldn't wait to create their own. Here is a picture of the ones my students made :)

Thanks for sharing your Veteran's Day project, Kelly! I am definitely going to do this for years to  come!

1 comment:

  1. We made these too and I LOVE THEM! The kids really enjoyed making this project! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete