Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

Stitch Fix #15

Yep, you read that right...this is Fix #15. I'm addicted and loved everything in this fix too!

Image result for stitch fix

I have had the same stylist that last few times and she is awesome! The best part is that the notes that she sends along are always personalized! In my last fix I told her I wanted something to wear on vacation in San Francisco, so this time she asked how my trip went! Love that! This time I told her I wanted some cute and comfy outfits to wear back to school!
To start with, here is the styling card that came with the clothes. 


1. Renee C Ventura Keyhole Top $44- So I love this top but it is 100% Rayon and the last two tops I had that were that material shrunk :( I handwashed them in cold water just like the directions said and they still shrunk. Has anyone else had this problem with that material? Do I just need get this material dry-cleaned?

2. Loveappella Cheyanne Printed Maxi Skirt $58-This skirt is so comfy and would be great to wear to school!

'

3. Gilli Joanna Dress $58- I absolutely love this dress!!!


4. 41 Hawthorn Veria Cross Over Knit Top $48- This top is very soft. If I keep this though, I need to find a tank to wear under it because it is too low. 


5. Kut From the Kloth Siena Cropped Pant $58- These were super cute but I just didn't love the way they fit on me. 


Now I just have to decide what to keep! When you purchase everything you get 25% off which really makes it a pretty good deal! The pants are the only item I don't care for but it would be cheaper to keep it all than to just send back the pants. Decisions, Decisions!!

Have you been wanting to try Stitch Fix? I would love it if you used my referral code: 









1 comment:

  1. I am a freak and I have been thinking about the clothes you go since you texted me pics! I need to pin that keyhole top...and the maxi...and the pants! Awesome fix!! My next one isn't until early October :(

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete