Image Map

Sunday, August 2, 2015

B2S in a Flash: Curriculum Must Haves

I am super excited about the big TpT sale that starts tomorrow because my wishlist is huge! After reading a bunch of posts linked up to the Back to School in a Flash linky, my wishlist has grown even larger! I decided I needed to link up too!


Here is the focus for this week's linky: 


First up is my newly revamped Out of My Mind unit. This book by Sharon Draper usually ends up being my students' favorite book that we read in 4th grade. 


I have soooo many products that I have purchased on TpT that I love, love, love, but the one that I have been using the longest is Fancy Free in 4th's Teach Root Words All Year Long. I love this product and so do my students. I think it has really helped my students when it comes to all of the testing that they have to do. 

I have a ridiculous amount of products on my wishlist and it's going to be hard to narrow it down tomorrow, but one of the products I for sure am going to get is Ideas by Jivey's Mentor Sentences Unit. I have heard so many rave reviews about her mentor sentences and I really want to try them! 


What are some of your curriculum must haves??






1 comment:

  1. Mentor Sentences are fantastic! Using them is so much more engaging and relevant than the way I used to teach grammar. Out of My Mind sounds really good. It's going on my "to-read" list.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete