Image Map

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

What's on Your TpT Wishlist?

I'm sure by now you have heard that the big TpT Back to School sale has officially started! I have been waiting for this because I have a ton of great products on my wishlist. I really need to narrow down the items on my wishlist, so please let me know if any of these are items that you use and would recommend!

4th Grade Math Centers Bundle for the Year



STEM Challenges For the Whole Year Bundle



My Digital Yearbook


Writing Bundle


{Out of My Mind} Storybook STEM Novel



5 Doodle Notes and Activities Mini-Units - Reading Comprehension Passages


Daily Doodle Vocabulary - Vocabulary Doodles and Writing All Year Long!


My State Report - Interactive Digital Project - Google Version


Using Pictures to Teach Reading Skills


Paragraph of the Week DIGITAL Volume 2


STEM CHALLENGES for the ENTIRE YEAR {A 9 MONTH BUNDLE!}

So I really can't buy all of these products, help me pick which ones I should purchase! I would also love to know what's on your wishlist. Do you have other products you recommend?




No comments:

Post a Comment