Image Map

Friday, July 14, 2017

Back to School Goodies!

It's about that time of the year...Back to School! I always have a big list of things I need to buy as I head back to school. This year I got a lot of great items from Oriental Trading Learning 365. Take a look at what I got! 



Small Square Storage Boxes
I can never have enough storage options. These will be perfect for storing the students' extra supplies. 


Dry Erase Lap Boards

I was in need of new dry-erase boards. The ones I have are getting pretty gross, so I was excited to find these that were reasonably priced. They came in a set of 12 for $21.99.


Welcome Back to School Pencils


“Happy Birthday” Cards with Pencils
I like to give the students a small gift when they start the school year, so I will use the welcome pencils. I was also excited to find the birthday cards with pencils. 



Rainbow Thin Band Silicone Bracelets

Pencil & Crayon Sharpeners

I plan on using the bracelets and pencil sharpeners to add to my prize box. 

What are some of your back to school must haves? Have you checked out all of the items that Oriental Trading has to offer for teachers?

Image result for oriental trading learn 365

I received these products from Oriental Trading in return for my honest review and opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment