Image Map

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Indoor Plants!

I have a bit of an obsession with succulents right now. Unfortunately, I just don't have a big sunny window, so I can't seem to keep them alive. I was super excited when PermaLeaf® contacted me to review one of their artificial outdoor plants. 

They have tons of options to choose from on their website, but obviously I chose a succulent arrangement.



How cute is this? This arrived packaged very tightly together. This is a high quality artificial plant. It does not look fake like most artificial plants that you see. If you are looking into any artificial plants I would suggest requesting a catalog from PermaLeaf®

If you are a blogger that would be interesting in reviewing an artificial plant from Permaleaf, please let me know!


*I received these products from PermaLeaf®  in return for my honest review and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment