Image Map

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stitch Fix Review #30

I was so excited to receive this Stitch Fix box....because I may have peeked at what I was getting before it arrived. I was sure it was going to be an all keeper box! Take a look at what I received. 


I did love these jeans, but I just couldn't justify spending $100 on them. RETURN


I love flannel and thought this looked super cute, until I tried it on and felt like a total boy! It was not flattering at all! RETURN


I really couldn't get over how wrinkly this top was. I figured if they couldn't get the wrinkles out to send to me, then I probably wouldn't have any luck either. RETURN



I kept this top mainly just because it was cheap and I didn't want to lose out on the $20 styling fee. Overall I felt like it was very cheaply made...I guess you get what you pay for! KEEP 


Let's just say I couldn't even figure out how to put this top on....it was super weird! RETURN

Overall I didn't care for this Fix. I still enjoyed the surprise of it all and will definitely try again in a couple of months. If you have been wanting to give Stitch Fix a try, I would love it if you used my referral link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment