Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Capacity Conversions-Flash Freebie!

I have been putting off teaching capacity conversions for a while now because honestly, I think it's a hard skill to teach. I used gallon, quart, pint, and cup containers to show the different measurements and introduce how to convert between them. We made gallon men, which is always a helpful tool, and then we worked on some conversions together on the Smartboard. This week I plan on using the capacity conversion task cards I made to assess the students. I will send a copy of the task cards to the first two people to comment and leave their email, or you can check them out at my TPT store by clicking on the picture below!

Graphics by: Tracee Orman and Catherine Reed

4 comments:

  1. I would love a copy this is a hard skill for my kiddos too!

    Christy
    christyrenee08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing. We are working on this skill as well.
    Amanda
    cheriiebutterfly07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! I seem to be #3 consistently lately on these "first two" flashes!! LOL
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey


    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I found you through Fifth in the Middle and the "I'm a --- Blogger". I'm in IL too! I'd love for you to stop by my blog also!
    I'm your newest follower!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete