Each week I read everyone's 10 Pin Reading Linky posts, but this week I am actually linking up with Ashley from Just Reed.
Here are my top 10 social studies and science pins!
1. Water Cycle Simulation Game-I actually did this with my students last year and my students loved it! They also learned a lot from it!
2. 15 Science Experiments: This site is full of fun science experiments that could be used when teaching the scientific method!
3. Fake Lung Experiment: How cool would this be in a human body unit?!
4. Pool Noodle Race Track: Fun activity to use in a force and motion unit!
5. Energy Coasters: Definitely want to do this activity in my energy unit next year!
6. State Project Brochures: I am definitely doing this next year with our states studies.
7. State Cookie: This is also from The Inspired Classroom. This project would go great with the state brochures.
8. Explorers Foldable: We learn about so many different explorers in 4th grade. This foldable would be great to add into my instruction! P.S. can you tell I LOVE The Inspired Classroom's blog?!?!
9. Scientist Poster: I love this poster! Unfortunately the link to this poster is broken, so I'm not sure where this design came from. I think something like this would be great for starting out science at the beginning of the year!
10. Me on the Map: In social studies, I start the year out with a review of the continents and then discuss where we live. I love this project for the beginning of the year!
What great ideas have you been pinning lately??