Image Map

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Multiplication Task Cards Flash Freebie

Can I vent real quick?? My students DON'T know their multiplication facts....like at all!!!! I feel like I am teaching 3rd grade all over again. I am so far behind in math because we are starting from the basics and working on basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts! It's ridiculous! Ok, done venting!

Due to the fact that my students don't know their facts, I made some task cards to help practice. They will be free in my store for the next hour or so if you would like to download them! Click the picture below to head to my TpT store. 


If you download this product, I would love it if you left me some TpT feedback :)

1 comment:

  1. I emailed our new math coordinator today because my 3rd graders who know no multiplication facts are expected to know their facts from 1 - 10 by mid-December. She said they should be able to learn one set of facts a day - especially since they should have learned their 0, 1, 2, 5 and 10 times in second grade. This is a totally unrealistic expectation for my students. I wish I had seen your flash freebie sooner - I bet the kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete