Image Map

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Place Value Vocab Sorting Cards Flash Freebie

As I posted the other day, math has been a struggle this year. We have spent tons of time reviewing basic facts and place value. We are finally about ready to test over place value! This year I spent much more time on the vocabulary involved in place value and I expect the students to know this for the test. To practice the vocabulary, I created a vocabulary card sorting center. This quick and easy center has students match up the vocabulary word with a definition and example. Since this is a new product, it will be free in my store for the next hour or so. Feel free to click on the picture below to head to my TpT store and download it! Let me know what you think! If you have any suggestions of things to add, I would love to hear that too!


No comments:

Post a Comment