Image Map

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Stitch Fix #10

I haven't shared a Stitch Fix with you in a while. I always enjoy seeing what other people receive, so I thought you might want to see what I got this month!
Sorry for the awful pictures...I'm just not brave enough to actually take pictures of me wearing the clothing :/

1. Kut from The Kloth: Parcey Polka Dot Skinny Jean $48

I wasn't sure how I felt about polka dot jeans, but then I tried them on and fell in love! They are so comfy and $48 isn't bad for a pair of jeans!
Verdict: KEEP

2. Mak: Jaclynn 3/4 Sleeve Button-Up Cardigan $38
3. Gilli: Kamile Jersey Ruched Detail Dress $64


So I thought this dress was super cute, but the fabric was so thin and it was little small so it was not flattering on at all :( The cardigan was cute, but let's be honest.....I'm a teacher and I already have a cardigan in every color under the rainbow. 
Verdict: PASS, PASS

4. Romolo: Laguna Mixed Square Layering Necklace $28
5. Fun2Fun: Alfredo Crew Neck Blouse $48


I love this shirt! It has a fun pattern and is very comfy! The necklace is hard to see in the picture but I really like it too!

Verdict: KEEP, KEEP!

Is there anyone else out there that is obsessed with Stitch Fix? If there are any of you that have been wanting to try it out, I would love it if you used my referral link!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the polka dot jeans - too cute! Enjoy your new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Stitch Fix! I loved it so much, that I upped my shipment to 2x a month....yikes! I also really like seeing what others get! :) Enjoy your super cute new clothes!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete