Image Map

Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Sunday Scoop-February 8, 2015

It's been a whole month since I have blogged. I have actually been taking lots of pictures in the classroom and have lots of fun things to share with you, but this volleyball season is kicking my butt! I don't seem to have any extra time these days with coaching! So until I have some actual free time to plan out some posts, I'm going to leave with you My Sunday Scoop! Thank you Teaching Trio for putting this on!



All I want to do on Sundays is relax, but it always seems like Sundays are my only day at home to get caught up on everything :(. So today I will be food shopping, grading papers, and doing laundry! Sounds miserable! 
I have been wanting to see Gone Girl ever since it went out in theaters. I read the book and loved it. Now I just want to see the movie!! Has anyone seen it? What were your thoughts?
I also hope to plan out some dinners for the week. I always have good intentions of cooking throughout the week, but then it seems like by the time I get home, all I have the energy for is pouring a bowl of cereal. 
My grandma hasn't been doing so well, so I'm happy to go visit her this week!

What are your plans for the week!?

No comments:

Post a Comment