Image Map

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Back to School Fun!

It has been a rough transition going from waking up at 9:00 to waking up at 5:00 and actually having to work everyday, but I'm slowly getting used to it again!
We just finished our second full week of school and I want to share a couple of the fun back to school activities that we did with you!
The Thinker Builder's Back to School pack was a huge hit with my students. It was filled with a lot of great activities. Below are some pictures of the Who Am I? activity that was a part of this pack. 

Back to School Activities "Get To Know You" First Week of School



My students also enjoyed working on Art with Jenny K's Back to School Math pages. This was a fun review of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to start the school year. 

First Week of School Math Coloring Pages


What are some of your favorite back to school activities?



No comments:

Post a Comment