Image Map

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

We just finished our second novel of the school year....Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume. 


This is the first year I have read this book with my students. It was only $1.00 in the Scholastic book order, so I couldn't pass it up! It's still available in the 4th Graders September catalog if you are interested. My students absolutely LOVED this book. It was a quick, easy read so it was perfect for the beginning of the school year. 
I purchased an awesome novel study on TpT by Renee Smalley. I highly recommend it. 

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing {Novel Study & Art Project}

At the end of the book, my students completed a super cute character analysis project that was also included in the novel study. Here are some pictures of the completed project. This was the perfect project to have on display during Parent-Teacher Conferences too!





No comments:

Post a Comment