Image Map

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Feeln: Movies Together

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! I was contacted by Feeln to review their service in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week. Feeln is a subscription video on-demand service showing films for audiences of all ages. Feeln offers subscribers a variety of movies to choose from including Hollywood blockbusters, Hallmark Hall of Fame movies, and Feeln originals. Feeln is available online and can be streamed to your TV. 

I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for Hallmark movies. I no longer have cable so this service will allow me to watch so many of those feel good movies I enjoy so much. Some of the movies that I look forward to watching are: 
Front of the Class


Pictures Hollis Woods


Ellen Foster


Feeln also offers tons of movies just for kids and even series, including some educational series. There are so many movies that Feeln has to offer. I'm just waiting for a rainy day to relax and watch some movies :)


In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week Feeln is offering a special 50% off offer when you subscribe for a year. The price comes to just $0.99 a month when you sign up for a whole year. Just use the following offer code: 0515BlogConnie.



  Miss Connie is the feature short film for Teacher Appreciation Week and if you are a teacher, I'm sure you will appreciate this film. This film features a retiring preschool teacher who receives a surprise from her students. This short film depicts the importance of appreciating teachers, that not only nourish the minds, but also the hearts of their students.

16_keyart.jpg



*Feeln offered me a subscription to their service in exchange for a review. All opinions shared are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment