Image Map

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Golden Tote-My Online Clothing Shopping Addiction

           I really do hate to shop, so these new online companies that shop for you have become my latest addiction. I have posted about Stitch Fix before and I still LOVE it, but I saw a blog post on Golden Tote so I had to try that too!

           Golden Tote is similar in that it is another online personal stylist company. You first have to choose if you want the smaller tote ($49) which comes with 2-3 items or the larger tote ($149) which comes with 5-6 items. I chose the smaller tote because I'm cheap :)

           Next you actually get to pick an item that you want included in your tote and the other items are chosen by a stylist. You have to fill out a survey of your sizes and preferances for the stylist.
                   
            I received my first tote yesterday and it came in a cute "golden tote." Inside I was a little disappointed to see only 2 items. I was hoping I would get 3. I liked how the shirt that I had picked out fit, and I did like the cardigan that was picked out by the stylist for me too.

                                                                           



The brand of the cardigan is Hem & Thread, which only sells to wholesale buyers so I was not able to check the price, and the tank top is Naked Zebra. I was able to find the price of the tank top on the Naked Zebra website and it was $49.99, so I do feel like I got a pretty good deal overall. 

The total price of my small tote, with shipping was $58.99. This is an all or nothing service so you don't have the option of keeping just one item. You can return both items, but you do have to pay for the shipping yourself. 

I did enjoy receiving this tote but I probably need to choose either Stitch Fix or Golden Tote or it could become a problem!

Have you tried Golden Tote? What did you think? If you would like to try it out, I would love it if you used my referral link :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment