Image Map

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stitch Fix #12

So much for only signing up for a Stitch Fix once a season! It is more like once a month...yikes! I have an addiction! Take a look at the cute things I got this month!






I loved everything when I took it out of the box, but once I tried everything on, I only loved the two tank tops. So now I have two new tanks to take with me on vacation!

If you have been wanting to try out Stitch Fix, I would love it if you used my referral link :)







1 comment:

  1. Yep.....I originally signed up for once every 2-3 months. Then I increased the frequency to once a month....and now I am at every 2-3 weeks! Yikes! I do like how you can suspend it or move back your shipment if you have unexpected expenses or something else come up. Looks like you got some adorable pieces!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete