Image Map

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Stitch Fix #16

My friend Caitlyn, over at Sliding into First, text me to see if I would be blogging about my latest Stitch Fix box. I told her I would share if she would share hers! I think I have gotten her hooked on Stitch Fix!

I have had the same stylist the past few times now and she totally knows my style. She has picked out some great clothes that I just can't seem to pass up. 

Look what I got this time!



Here is the back of this shirt....so cute!



Here is a list of the prices. At the bottom you can see that if you purchase all 5 items, you get a 25% discount. 


If you haven't tried Stitch Fix yet, you are missing out! It is super fun and if you end up hating it all you are only out $20. I would love it if you used my referral link if you are thinking about signing up. Let me know if you have any questions about it!







2 comments:

  1. Those are some super cute shirts! I LOVE Stitch Fix too! :)

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am hooked!...my next fix isn't until April!!! Grrrr.

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete