Image Map

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Adult Book Review!

I am a reader. I love to read any chance I get. I think my husband thinks that the only thing I do all day while he is at work is read....he doesn't always notice the clean house when he walks in, just me sitting on the couch reading! haha 

I just got back from a two week vacation and read a lot of great books that I will be sharing with you over the next couple of days.  The first book I want to share with you is called Defending Jacob by William Landay. 

Image result for defending jacob

I would give this book 4/5 stars. I really enjoyed this book. It is definitely a book that hooks you and makes it hard to put down. The book is about Andy, an assistant district attorney, who is called to the scene of a young boy who has been stabbed to death in a local park. The story all changes when it's Andy's son that is accused of the murder. Lots of evidence leads to Andy's son, but Andy believes in his son's innocence. The books gets better and better as you read on, and you will be shocked by the ending! 

Have you read this book? What did you think? I would also love to hear what books you have been reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I read that book too! I was so shocked by the ending. That doesn't happen to me very often.

    I just finished Stranger Child by Rachel Abbot and it was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look like a good book! Quick question - how do you feel about that awful Photobucket button that is on your sidebar? I have one too, but I can't remove it. Glad you had a fun vacation full of reading!

    ReplyDelete