Image Map

Friday, July 7, 2017

Everything, Everything

Image result for everything everything

I'm here with another book review for you! I loved this book too. This was a quick, easy read. I finished it on the train ride from Providence, Rhode Island to NYC. I would give this book a 4/5 stars. It is about a girl named Maddy. She has a disease that forces her to stay inside her house. She is pretty much allergic to the world. The only people she really has a relationship with are her mom and her nurse. One day a boy moves into the house next door, and Maddy is willing to risk everything to be with him. 

When I finished this book, I couldn't wait to see the movie. I rushed to the movie store, only to find out it doesn't come out on DVD until August. So.... I will try to patiently wait until it comes out on DVD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment