Image Map

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Stitch Fix Review #29

Yes, you read that correctly...I have had 29 Stitch Fix boxes! So addicted and I don't even try to hide it anymore. Look what I got in this Fix! I apologize that the pictures are just from the website, but the ones that I took of me in the clothes were my "oops I haven't showered yet today" look, so I only sent those to my buddy Cait at Sliding into First! I knew she wouldn't judge me :)





So many cute things to choose from! I really liked all the tops so I might keep them. The dress is too low to wear to school, so I probably won't keep that, and the jeans were a little too low rise for me. Overall I was very happy with my picks! 

If you are wanting to give Stitch Fix a try, I would love it if you used my referral link by clicking below 

No comments:

Post a Comment