Image Map

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A New Obsession

I am such a sucker for subscription services. I just love getting surprises in the mail! I had read on a few other blogs about Ipsy so I had to try it myself! The Ipsy glam bag is a $10 a month subscription service that sends you a cute make-up bag and 5 beauty products each month. The best part is that the products are actually full sized, not just trial size versions. Check out what I got this month!

\
How cute is that bag! I am already loving the chapstick and lip stick that was sent and can't wait to try out the Cool Way hairspray. The item on the very right is actually a really pretty golden brown eye shadow. I'm not sure that I will actually use the powder, but I was happy with the other products!

If you would like to try out Ipsy, I would love it if you used my referral link :) Just click on the image below. Let me know what you think of Ipsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment