Image Map

Thursday, February 4, 2016

BookCase Club-For the Book Lover!

I am the worst gift giver ever, so when Christmas came around, I was struggling to come up with gifts for.... well, pretty much everyone. The one good gift I came up with was a subscription to BookCase Club for my book loving co-worker! This monthly subscription sends 2 books a month in the genre of your choice. I was so excited about this subscription service that I signed myself up as well! I have gotten two shipments so far and have been very impressed. I signed myself up for the mystery genre and have received two great hardcover books each month. Along with the books, comes a handwritten note!


I signed up for the 3 month prepay, which was $28 + $5 shipping. I should be receiving my next shipment very soon! If you are interested in checking out this monthly book subscription, I would love it if you used my referral link by clicking below:



No comments:

Post a Comment