Image Map

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

STEM Challenge: House of Cards

I am really trying hard this year to do more STEM projects in science. I think it is so important for students to be able to think outside of the box with these hands-on projects. I also love that it challenges students to listen to the ideas of others and work together to complete the challenge. 

I purchased a pack of 10 STEM challenges from Smart Chick on TpT. 

STEM Engineering Challenge Projects ~ TEN PACK #1

The most recent challenge my students completed was House of Cards. Groups were given a deck of cards and were challenged to build the tallest tower possible, using only the cards. Here are some pictures of their work in action!






What are some of your favorite STEM activities?





No comments:

Post a Comment