Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2016

Stitch Fix #18

As you all know, I am obsessed with Stitch Fix! I'm here today to share with you what I got in my Fix #18!
I was so excited when I saw that my stylist was Sheri again. My fiance just happened to be there when I opened up my box, and I made him read the personalized note that Sheri had written me because I was so excited that she mentioned that she had read my blog! My fiance totally burst my bubble when he said, 
"You know that Sheri isn't real right? It's probably just a computer that writes this stuff."
Well, I don't believe that for one second. Sheri has to be real and if we were to meet we would totally be BFFs!
Ok, onto the good stuff.......










I still haven't decided what I'm going to keep. After trying it all on, I really want to keep it all! Decisions, Decisions!
I'm curious if any of you Stitch Fix lovers have received a pair of shoes? I am in need of some new shoes to wear to school and am thinking about requesting a pair in my next Fix. 
If you have been wanting to try Stitch Fix out, I would love it if you used my referral link :)










2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some really cute stuff! I don't believe that Sheri is a computer.....she has to be real! AND..she read your blog! WOW!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete