Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Best Pencil Sharpener Ever....No Seriously!

I absolutely hate sharpening pencils. I don't know about you, but I feel like I sharpen pencils constantly because the kids can't do it, and then I go to sharpen them and eat through the whole pencil and it stilllllll isn't sharpened!
 
I have read a lot of reviews from bloggers on Classroom Friendly Supplies' pencil sharpener. Everyone talks about how great it is and have wanted one so badly! I now have one, and I can honestly say every great thing you have heard about this pencil sharpener is true! It is seriously amazing. It is so easy to use, quiet, AND gets the pencils super sharp with no hassle at all!! A couple of turns and the pencil is sharp...even those crappy plastic pencils!! My new sharpener has been the hit of the 4th grade classes this week. I have had to pass it around to the other 4th grade teachers in the morning so they can all use it! I have easily convinced my team teachers to purchase one!

 
 
So all in all if you have been debating getting this pencil sharpener! Do it!! It will totally be worth it! Head on over to Classroom Friendly Supplies to purchase one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment