Image Map

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Multiplication Comparison Story Problem Task Cards-Flash Freebie

I would like to be outside working in the yard today, but it is rainy out :(. So I am stuck inside on the computer. My goal for the summer is to create a bunch of task cards for math Common Core Standards. I finished my second set today. These are multiplication comparison story problems, which cover the standard 4.OA.2. They will be free at my TPT store for the next hour, so hurry and snag them! I just ask that you leave me some feeback :)
 
 
I am also planning my first linky party! The topic is going to be summer must-reads....let me know if this is something you would be interested in joining! Have a great Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the flash freebie. I left some feedback-looks like a great unit. I'd love to join that linky party!

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer reading is always fun - especially since there isn't much time during the school year. :)

    ReplyDelete