Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently May!

Yessss it is May! Time to link up with Farley for her Currently Linky!
 

Listening: I love the sound of people out working in their yards and the smell of fresh cut grass :) Rain is forecasted for about the next 5 days so I think the whole neighborhood is out mowing right now!

Loving: I had serious doubts that Spring would ever come, but I think I can officially say it is here!  I love being able to go on walks every night and sit outside in the evening, get the grill going, ohhhh I just love it!

Thinking: My kids were absolutely terrible today...I mean TERRIBLE!  I am still trying to forget about the day and praying tomorrow will be better...it has to be!

Wanting: I knew being in a profession of mostly women would mean there would be drama...but seriously??? Sometimes I feel like I am back in high school. So I really, really, really want the last three weeks of school to be drama free!!

Needing: I really need a summer job. Not only would the extra money be nice, but I am the type of person that has to be busy. So now I debate going back to the country club that I have worked at the past five summers, tutoring, babysitting....I really need to get this figured out!

Summer Bucket List: I plan on spending A LOT of time by the pool, hanging out with friends, and hopefully taking a trip out to California to see my brother! Only 14 more wake-up days til SUMMER!

P.S. Stop back by tomorrow to enter my 100 follower giveaway :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Definitely try to come to CA! Look me up and maybe I can meet you. :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pool time, friend time, and trips sounds like an awesome Summer to me! I'm counting down with you 15 more days for me!! :)
    -Lovely Nina
    www.lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ones are probably so ancy for summer!! I am ancy myself. =) I am your newest follower. drop by

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete