Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Reading List Linky Party!

I don't know about you but I require my students to read each night, but then I don't even read each night. Don't get me wrong I LOOOOVE to read, but there is never enough time. By the time I get in bed and start reading, I fall asleep!  Now that school is out, I am ready to read all of those books I have been wanting to read all school year! So for my very first linky party, what's on your summer reading list?!
 

Here are some books that are on my summer reading list.
1. Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard: Don't judge me...I'm obsessed with the tv show, so now I  feel like I need to read the books!
 
 
2. An Invisible Thread by Laura Schroff and Alex Tresniowski
 

 

3. The Dog Lived (and So Will I) by Teresa J. Rhyne
 
4. I'd Like To Apologize To Every Teacher I Ever Had by Tony Danza
 
 
5. Bossypants by Tina Fey
 

 
Those are the first five books on my summer reading list....I would love to know what you plan on reading this summer! Grab the button and link up!
  


Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment: