Today I am linking up with Pinkadots Elementary New Year, New Gear Linky Party.
1. 5X8 in. notecards- I like the large ones better. We use these for all sorts of things... vocab, states and capitals, parts of speech, etc..
2. Five Subject Notebook- I think it is easier to have one notebook for all subjects than individual notebooks. I like to have a section for writing, science, social studies, spelling, and reading.
3. Dry Erase markers- I didn't have this on my list the first couple of years and ended up spending way too much of my own money on markers.
4. Clorox wipes- I am a total clean freak so these are a must!
5. Clipboard- A lot of times I let students work with partners or in a different spot in the room so it is nice to have a clipboard to write on.
What is on your school supply list?