Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day Projects

My Tried It Tuesday this week are the word clouds we made for Mother's Day at wordle.net These were super easy and even made for a good review on adjectives! Here are some pictures of the Mother's Day "wordles" that we created!
 
 
What new things have you tried lately in your classroom? Link up with Fourth Grade Flipper's Tried it Tuesday linky party!
 
 
P.S. I plan on putting up my 100 follower giveaway on either Friday or Saturday. There is still time to be a part of it if you are interested! Fill out the form in yesterday's post :)

5 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute - there will be a lot of happy moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT Mother's Day project! I have it pinned and think I will try it next week:) Also, congratulations on your giveaway coming up! I filled out the form and am so happy to help out! I am going to try and have my giveaway start this weekend too:) Boy, they are a lot of work (but so worth it!).
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you use to make this?

    ReplyDelete