Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently April

Every month I read everyone's "Currently", but I have never linked up. So, I am super excited to actually be joining in on the fun this month!

 
 
Listening: I am currently obsessed with Justin Timberlake's new CD and JT himself! Really wishing I wouldn't have sold my JT and Jay Z tickets now.
 
Loving: The weather is finally starting to warm up and I am in such a better mood because of it!
 
Thinking: There are so many changes that are taking place at my school for the next school year, and I just need to decide what my next move is going to be.
 
Wanting: Now that the weather is warming up, I cannot wait to get out in my yard and get things cleaned up!
 
Needing: I decided I wanted to plan a sciene day with the other 4th grade classes and now I actually need to figure out what I am going to do.
 
Advice: Be patient! I am slowing gaining followers and it makes me a happy blogger :)
 
 
Now it is your turn to go link up with Farley's April Currently!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to your first Currently! This really is a great way to gain new followers. I'm so excited to have found another upper grades blogger! Enjoy the warm weather, and I hope you can figure out what to do with all of the changes. They can be intimidating!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am loving that the weather is warming up too! It's funny how around this time of year our brains start thinking about the new school year when this year isn't even over. I have started a list of things that I want to do differently next year. Good luck with the changes at your school and with blogging too!

    Wendy
    http://1happyteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you linked up!! I also love JT:) Happy spring!

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! The warm weather alone puts me in a great mood. I hope your planning goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the April Currently! I love the new JT album!
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currentlys, linky parties, commenting, giveaways they are all great ways to make friends (and gain followers too). I hope you enjoy blogging, I have over the last few months :)

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete