Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky!

I hope everyone had a happy Easter! Yesterday was also my birthday, which made the day even more special, annnnnd this week is my SPRING BREAK! Could things get any better?!? Well.....I would love some warmer weather, but I'm not going to push it!
 
I am linking up with Latoya from "Flying Into First Grade" for her Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party! The theme this week is favorites.

 
Favorite Place to Shop
 
Apparently, I am not alone with Target being a favorite place to shop, sooo many other bloggers listed Target as their favorite place to shop too! A new Target was built 15 minutes from my house...not good, not good at all. I see the Target sign on my way to work everyday, and it is just calling my name!
 
Favorite TV Show
 
 
I was a total hater of this show. My friends all talked about how much they loved it and I thought it looked stupid. I got bored last summer, decided to rent the first season, and OMG I am now totally obsessed! Tonight is the first Tuesday of no new Pretty Little Liars and I am already going through withdrawal. I am going to go crazy waiting for the summer season to start!
 
Favorite Sweet Treat
 
I love, love, love cheesecake! Chocolaty, fruity, you name it, I love it! Some people celebrate their birthdays with cake, I celebrate my birthdays with cheesecake :)
 
Favorite Food
 
 
No joke, I could eat pizza EVERYDAY! Cheese only...yes, I am like a child when it comes to what I want on my pizza. I will pick all the other toppings off!
 
Favorite Restaurant
I love Italian food and Maggiano's is definitely my favorite Italian restaurant. Soooo unhealthy, yet soooo good!
 
There ya have it, all of my favorites! I would love to hear yours, now go link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment