Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break = Online Shopping Time

I absolutely hate to shop, but online shopping is another story. I am so ready for spring so I decided to buy some new spring clothes! I want a new swimsuit from Victoria's Secret so bad, but they are so stinkin expensive AND it was going to cost $17 for shipping! Anyways... has anyone heard of Ebates? I had heard of it and thought it was probably a scam, but one of my friends signed up for it and said it was legit. So I signed up too and it has made me feel much better for all of my online spending because you get a percentage back! Ok, ok it is a small percentage, but it's something! I totally recommend going through Ebates if you are an online shopper! All you need to do is sign up and then search the store you will be shopping at on their website and then it keeps track of what you spend at that store. Then they mail you a check! It works for pretty much any store and the percent back that you get varies from store to store. Click below if you want to check it out! Happy shopping :)

1 comment:

  1. I am an avid online shopper and using Ebates justifies shopping even more with money coming back. Also, use the code SPRING13 at Victoria's Secret until the weekend for an additional dollar amount off - up to $75!

    ReplyDelete