Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tried It Tuesday: Have Fun Teaching

I am excited to be linking up with Fourth Grade Flipper's Tried It Tuesday Linky! I always love to hear new ideas that you bloggers out there are trying!
 
Photobucket
 
Last week I went to a workshop and I am completely drawing a blank on the name of the speaker, but anyways he told us to check out the website Have Fun Teaching. It is full of songs on just about any topic you can think of and they are SUPER catchy! We were reviewing the different parts of speech last week so we listened to a few of the songs and by far the NOUN song is the BEST!! My kids begggggged me to play it again and again! If you are a kindergarten teacher, I totally recommend checking it out because there are songs for each letter of the alphabet that little ones would totally love!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This song is so fun! My kiddos love to listen to songs, so I'm going to be checking out this site for sure, thanks for sharing.
    Love the colors on your blog - adorable! I'm your newest follower.

    ~Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun website!

    thanks for sharing
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned it! I love using songs in my classroom too. You are right, the students just beg to listen more! Thank you so much for linking up:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE songs! I'm bookmarking this site because I'm sure my kiddos will love it. I'm currently obsessed with Scholastic's Study Jams, which also has some amazing songs for teaching hard concepts. I'm a new follower.:)

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids this year are "too cool for school", so singing is out. So sad. :( However, I'm pinning this for next year's group! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the website as well!! They have great skip counting songs that are just too funny. "Dance to the mix, we're counting by six!" My kids love to rap their skip counting numbers and they really do remember them!

    Polka Dots & Teaching Tots

    ReplyDelete